cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josephfriel1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Top cash back declined

Hi, has anyone had a there Top cashback payment declined? I placed an order for phone line, bb and tv on the 24th August and BT emailed to say everything was good and that all services would be activated on the 9th September. Top Cashback site acknowledged and tracked the referral for £162.50. However BT managed to mess up the order and kept changing my activation date, meanwhile my previous provider cancelled my service. As BT never informed my if this they left me without Service until 30th September. And then to top it all off, BT declined the Cash back as they changed the activation date. Does anybody know how to get my Cashback as it was the only reason I went for the BT offer in the first place.
Thanks
Joe
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Top cash back declined

Hi @josephfriel1 Sorry you are having difficulty getting your cashback.

IF a cashback order like this happens and the order is cancelled or re-issued by BT, there is a way to get this sorted. You need to go back to the cashback site and raise a ‘transaction query’ including your VOL order number(s) that the services have been installed against.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
josephfriel1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for the reply John, but they said that I should ask that BT should connect both the online order number with the vol number install. I have the required info and can forward to on to you if you could look into "joining" the orders together. Thanks
0 Ratings
josephfriel1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Not sure why DavidM has moved this to another thread?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @josephfriel1,

I'll be able to take a look at your orders to make sure that the Order number is the same and the one being used by Top Cash Back. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
josephfriel1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Hi Paddy B, I have sent you a private message.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

The mods do not use private messages only contact via their contact the mods link PaddyB has made the link viewable to you

as isshown in PaddyB's signature

Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

0 Ratings
josephfriel1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Hi John46, for your information the "contact the mods" link does not appear in the mobile version of the Profile page. You have to view the page from desktop pc. It took ages to find the link.
Regards
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

thanks for your reply it is known that the link does not appears on the mobile version only on the full version you can view the full version on a mobile device as there is a link at the page end to view full version
0 Ratings