Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DMaster
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

TopCashBack Claim - Missing AJM/BTCOM Reference

Hi,

As per title, I'm attempting to raise a claim for an untracked transaction via TCB and am being asked for the AJM/BTCOM reference for my order which is not appearing anywhere that I can see on my orders page.

I do have the VOL reference which has also been requested, and would appreciate some assistance in getting the cashback verified.

Regards

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: TopCashBack Claim - Missing AJM/BTCOM Reference

Hi @DMaster 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.

Sorry for the problems you're having raising the claim.  Have a word with our >> live chat team << to see if they can give you the AJM/BTC reference number.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
DMaster
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

I have received the reference from a live chat agent, will update when I hear back regarding the TCB claim.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

@DMaster wrote:

I have received the reference from a live chat agent, will update when I hear back regarding the TCB claim.

Regards

@DMaster Great to see you've got your hands on the reference now 😊

0 Ratings
DMaster
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

So after a lengthy wait, I have received a message telling me that my cashback claim has been rejected with the reason of: "Cancelled/returned"; neither of which is true.

Could someone here point me in the right direction for who to contact to get this rectified?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @DMaster,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the Community.

Sorry to hear that your TopCashBack claim has been rejected. I have seen in the past claims being rejected with this message if we have had to replace your order and the order number changes. We'll need to take a look into this one for you.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
DMaster
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Hi,

It's been a while since I replied to the PM, is there a chance that someone may be able to look into it for me?

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi @DMaster,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't had a reply after sending in your details. I've checked our queue and can see that we do have them. You're next in the queue and one of my colleagues will be in touch with you tomorrow.

Please accept my apology for the delay, we've been really busy this week and its take us longer than expected to reply.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @DMaster,

I have just picked up your cases and sent you a private message. 

It can take up to 5 working days for TopCashBack to get back to us so I will let you know as soon as I know more.

Matt

0 Ratings