cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: TopCashBack Payment Declined

It sounds as if we've registered Quidco as the referral site. Did you clear all of your cookies and cache after closing the Quidco page or just close the page? Also, were you logged into the Quidco site? If you were, I'd check it to see if anything has tracked with them.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Walsh50
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

No I wasn’t logged in with Quidco and I have just checked - nothing has been recorded
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

@Walsh50 you don't have to be logged in as your browsers cookie setting record the site that you have been viewing, this information needs to be correct for the cashback to track and it's recommended to delete your browsing history and cookies to ensure it tracks correctly.

I'm afraid this is something that BT have no control over and TopCashBack do explain this in their FAQ's and help section.  If you have any complaints you'll need to raise them directly with TopCashBack.

0 Ratings
Walsh50
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

Ok, can I cancel my broadband as I am within the 14 day period - I don’t appreciate being treated like this, who do I need to contact to cancel
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

@Walsh50 I'm sorry you feel that way, if you speak to 0800 800 030 they will be able to cancel. We could raise with the cashback team if you send in your details on the contact the mods link but I can not guarantee they will be able to help if the purchase tracking is incorrect with TopCashBack. If you click my username you'll see the link.

0 Ratings
Walsh50
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Any update re this?
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi @Walsh50 I've checked and can see your details have been received into our queue. We are catching up after the weekend and will be in touch soon.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings