Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cal7
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

TopCashback Declined

I signed up for BT broadband back in November via TopCashback. Initially, the deal didn't track so I put in a missing cashback claim and received a reply on the 28th December stating that the claim had been submitted to BT and that it may take from 4 weeks to several months to sort out. The very next day I had another reply saying that my claim had been declined as "The network agency has not identified ourselves as the last referral for your transaction." 

This fast turn around seems a bit strange, and TopCashback are apparently unable to dispute the decision. Can someone on here please help sort out this issue?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: TopCashback Declined

Hi @Cal7 

Welcome to the community, when you ordered did you receive an order ref starting AJM? 

Please don't post the order number here. If it did I can help get it investigated further for you.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Cal7
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Hi Stuart Thanks for your reply, yes my order ref started with AJM. Regards Calum
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi @Cal7 

I've sent you a private message asking for the details we need.

You can view your private messages by clicking here

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hi @Cal7 ,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

In order for me to get this investigated, please can you let me know what was the expected cashback amount you were hoping to get from TopCashback?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Cal7
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Hi Paddy

The cashback amount was £115.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi @Cal7 ,

Thank you for replying. I've send your details to my colleagues in the Promotions team and I've asked them to investigate. I'll post back as soon as I have word back.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Cal7 ,

I gave your home number and mobile a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

The Promotions Team have checked the details of that order. Unfortunately it hasn't tracked as being placed through TopCashBack and this is why the claim has been declined. 

Looking at the details of your order its been place through a different 3rd party affiliate program.

You can find out some more information here - Why has my cashback been declined?

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Cal7
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Hi Paddy

Thanks for chasing this up.

It's strange that the cashback hasn't been tracked via TopCashBack as I definitely clicked through their website when placing the order. I even took screengrabs of the specific TopCashBack deal at the time of order.

Is there nothing that can be done to update the way the order has been tracked?

Cheers

Calum 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Cal7 ,

Thank you for posting back. Unfortunately once an order has been placed there is no way to retrospectively apply the tracking to that order.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings