Did you mean: 
Highlighted
speedbirdchris
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

TopCashback Declined

Go to solution
Hello Good Evening !

When I placed my order through the TopCashback website I was eligible for cashback. However this was declined, I have since done a claim and this has been sent to the retailer ( Bt), however no movement has happened for a while. Are you able to check the progress from your side ? Many thanks
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: TopCashback Declined

Go to solution

Hi @speedbirdchris  sorry you have not had an update on your Topcashback.
What were the first 3 letters of your order ref? (Not the VOL ref and please don't post the full order ref)
Were there any problems or delays with your original order?
When did you raise the query with TCB?

Post back and let me know these answers and I'll be happy to help you further.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
speedbirdchris
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John many thanks for the quick reply.

Original order was made online through cashback site , this was to secure cheaper monthly price and free gifts which I have, the order number was changed whilst waiting to take over the line for my new property.

The order number began with AJM .

Original claim was placed over a month ago with TopCashback.

Many Thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @speedbirdchris many thank for replying with that info, if there were any manual changes to the order then it unfortunately causes problems with the order the tracking. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to raise this with the cashback team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @speedbirdchris  thanks for sending over your details. I've raised this with the promotions team and will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @speedbirdchris  the promotions team has got back to me to confirm the cashback has now been requested for you. It will be in your cashback account within the next 30 days. Post back and let me know you have received it ok.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings