cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 40

Re: TopCashback Purchase has not tracked

Hi @iceblues,

I'm sorry that it hasn't tracked yet. I take it you raised a claim with TCB already who advised you to contact us?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
iceblues
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 40

Hi @DanielS,
Yes, I have raised the case previously with @NeilO and asked me to request again when my services have activated.

These services are live now, however still not tracked.

Thanks
Tags (2)
Message 23 of 40

Thank you @iceblues.

I emailed @NeilO this morning so he's aware of this. When he contacts the team they always ask if a claim was raised with the referrer. He'll be in tomorrow early afternoon and will chase it up for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
iceblues
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 40

Hi @DanielS,

Please confirm whether @NeilO has now submitted my claim as I have not received the complaint ref no. once a case is created.

I need to know if my claim is successful, otherwise I will need to cancel my services and place order again.

Thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 40

I think you may find that the claim cannot be processed, until you are outside of the cancellation period.

0 Ratings
iceblues
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 40

Hi @Keith_Beddoe,

This wasn't what I was told. Firstly, I was told it should track as soon as my original order was placed.

I then raised this with @NeilO who got in touch with Promotions Team and they formally confirmed (via case ref) that the claim will be submitted upon 'activation of services' which have been a number of days already.

This is now a third suggestion, no one is able to verify the accuracy of the process.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 40

The claim may be submitted, but would not be authorised for payment until you were outside of the cancellation period.

I expect you will get an update soon, now your service has been activated.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 40

Hi @iceblues I've raised another case with our partner promotions team regarding your cashback claim, as soon as they update me I'll get back to you. I would also recommend you raise a ticket through the Topcashback site to make sure this is not a problem on their side.

0 Ratings
iceblues
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 40

Hi @NeilO,

Thanks, just so you know I had already recently provided you my TCB case ref number to you, along with my main AJM ref. Could you ensure both are referenced back to TCB when BT responds.

Also, please share me the new complaint ref no. you have just raised so I can track this issue.

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 40

Hi @iceblues it's been reopened under the same reference that was emailed to you on the 30th of December. 

0 Ratings