cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMox81
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

TopCashback - Tracked but potential issue....

Hi,

I made a purchase over Black Friday for Broadband services via TopCashback and the order went through and is down as pending.

However, there were internal issues with the initial order over that weekend at BT's end, where I had to make the order over the phone instead.

So I'm wanting to know whether my order is going to remain tracked and I receive my money or not due to the initial order essentially not going through.

And if that is the case, what needs to happen in order for me to (eventually) get my money.

I look forward to your response.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: TopCashback - Tracked but potential issue....

Hi @BMox81,

As far as TopCashback are concerned, your order never completed so they would decline a payment. This is something that we would have to manually arrange with TopCashback for you. To do this, we'll need your original order number that failed and your existing order details after your service is installed. I've opened our contact link for you so you can complete it after your order completes. You will find it in my profile under the "Moderation Team Email Address".

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
BMox81
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

I've sent a reply and await your response.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Thanks @BMox81,

It may take a day or two before my team can pick it up and get it investigated for you but we will do all we can to help.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 10

Hi @BMox81 good speaking with you. I have sent this off now so I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back from the team.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 10

Hi @BMox81 just checking in - I haven't received an update from the team yet, they might have a small back-log following the holidays. It shouldn't be much longer,  I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back from them 🙂

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
BMox81
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Hi,

Can I get an update regarding this please?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @BMox81,

@StephanieG will be getting updates sent directly to her. She will be back in the office on Sunday. I've sent her an email to make her aware that you were looking for an update.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 10

Hi @BMox81 I am sorry for this delay in getting back to you. I have chased the team up again here, as soon as I hear back from them I will update you.

Your complaint is still open and won't be closed until we get to the bottom of it, don't worry.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 10 of 10

Hi @BMox81 thanks for taking my call - I'm happy to confirm the cashback has been authorised and will be with you within 30 days 🙂 Please post back if you have any problems with this after this time.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings