Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
insa80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 22

TopCashback confirmed weeks ago

Go to solution

Hi.

My cashback was confirmed like 3 weeks ago and now my estimated payable time has passed and it is still not payable. Is there any chance you can help with this? Thank you.

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 22

Re: TopCashback confirmed weeks ago

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @insa80

Can you check your order at this page http://www.bt.com/ordertracking please?

Does it state that any part of your order was cancelled?

What are the first three letters of your order number?  (do not post the full number)

0 Ratings
insa80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Order complete on 24th of February.

Nothing was canceled but I added to my account BT mobile (if that makes difference) on 23rd of March that cashback should be payable in 4 days but is not even confirmed.

Order reference first 3 letters VOL

Sales reference first 3 letters AJM

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @insa80,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your TopCashBack payment. You would need to Lodge a missing cashback claim with TopCashBack and they'll be able to look into this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
insa80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I can't log anything on the provided link as I am getting a message 'No click found on this date. Have you already made a claim for this transaction?' and I cannot proceed.... I haven't claimed that transaction

On the actual cashback confirmation I have just an apologie message saying 'The Estimated Payable Speed is based on the average time taken for previous transactions to become Payable. It can take longer in some cases, as we need to wait until the merchant passes the cashback onto us. We apologise if yours is taking longer than expected, but please be assured that as soon as we receive this, it will be reflected in your account.' and I cannot log anything if Payable estimate is at least 4 weeks overdue.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution
You just need to wait. If BT have confirmed the cashback then it has tracked OK and it's just a matter of time.

For what it's worth, I'm still waiting for an Argos pet insurance payout for a transaction made in January 2016.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
insa80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 22

Re: Cashback not recieved from https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/

Go to solution

Hi

I am in the same boat. Mine was supposed to be last week still do not have it since 24th of February which is 70 days. Also BT mobile cashback has not been paid after 43 days. I have feeeling they advertising things they do not follow through just atract costumers, which is unfair business practice.

0 Ratings
insa80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks Webby.

This answer still does not satisfy my query as if there was something confirmed why would it have to be over a month now not paid. I know people say it is a kind of a Bonus, but why advertise something and mislead people with false money promises. I have lost hope as it has been 70 days and will deffo not recomend any of my friends go through cashback sites in hopes of cashback...not worth... Mine BT mobile was supposed be payable yesterday and still has not been even confirmed... BT is the only one I have not received any cashback from. From others (even those who put 12 weeks as payable estimate) after confirmation max in 2 weeks I got cashback...

0 Ratings
insa80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 22

Re: Yet another with reward and cashback problem.

Go to solution

Do not hold your breath on cashback... Haven't rerceived any for Broadboand since 24th of Feb amd for Mobile from 23rd of March... Also just getting generic answers and then WAIT....

0 Ratings