Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Emmabaz3
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

TopCashback declined

Hi
I am in the process of switching to BT from a long term provider, placing the order on 24 Nov and due to be connected on the 10th Dec after seeing your Top cashback plus prepaid card offer.

I placed the order through TopCashback who have today declined my claim stating another referral company was associated with the claim which is untrue?

Can you please look into this as the claim is worth over £100

Many thanks
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: TopCashback declined

Welcome to this user forum.

Sorry that your cashback has been declined.  You need to raise this directly with TopCashBack.  You can do so here >Why has my cash back been declined?  What can I do?<

From what TCB may have said to you, it sounds like you had other windows open during the ordering process. Did you have any other referral sites open?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communityhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Emmabaz3
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Thank you Keith for your reply, I will have a look at that link now.
No, I only ever use TopCashback which is why it’s so annoying it’s been refused.
Regards
Emma
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

See how you get on.  If cashback tracks back to BT, your order reference normally begins with the letters AJM or BTC.

Even if it does track,  I think it takes a while for any money to be paid, as  at least 14 days have to elapse after your service has been activated.

Sometime a moderator can assist, if there is a dispute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Emmabaz3
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Thank you.
I gave them my AJM number and VOL number as they requested when I submitted the missing cashback claim.
I’ll let you know how I get on
Thanks
Emma
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

@Emmabaz3 wrote:
Thank you.
I gave them my AJM number and VOL number as they requested when I submitted the missing cashback claim.
I’ll let you know how I get on
Thanks
Emma

Then it has tracked.

What I will do is to ask a moderator to assist with this, and take ownership. You should get an invite from them later.

0 Ratings
Emmabaz3
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

You’re a star, thanks Keith.
Fingers crossed
Emma
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Emmabaz3,

If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get our promotions team to check your order.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Emmabaz3,

Thanks for taking the time to complete our form. I've sent this off to be investigated by our team who deal with Topcashback directly. I expect a reply back on either Friday or Monday. As soon as I get word I will be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Emmabaz13,

I hope you have been keeping well. I called you on your mobile but didn't reach you.

I've received word back about your claim. I'll send you a private message explaining all.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
0 Ratings