cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jannabeech
Message 1 of 4

TopCashback declined

Good evening
I’ve just received notice that my TopCashback claim for £90 was declined. I have submitted the Missing Cashback form via TopCashback but been advised it will be a minimum of 3 months before it will be looked into. I’ve already waited 4 months for it to be declined. I have a VOL number and Sales AJM reference number.
Is this something you can help me with?
Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: TopCashback declined

@jannabeech I'm sorry to see you're cashback has been declined, I can't make any promises that we'll be able to resolve this but we can raise a case with our promotions team to find out whats happening. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jannabeech thanks for sending in your details.

I have contacted our promotions team to find out what happened here. It will take them a few days to get back to me, but I'll update you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jannabeech I'm happy to confirm the cashback will be honoured, I'm sorry for the initial confusion about your claim.

If you have any more problems with this after the 30 day lead time, please post back and we'll be happy to chase this up further if required.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings