cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jannabeech
Message 1 of 4

TopCashback declined

Good evening
I’ve just received notice that my TopCashback claim for £90 was declined. I have submitted the Missing Cashback form via TopCashback but been advised it will be a minimum of 3 months before it will be looked into. I’ve already waited 4 months for it to be declined. I have a VOL number and Sales AJM reference number.
Is this something you can help me with?
Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: TopCashback declined

@jannabeech I'm sorry to see you're cashback has been declined, I can't make any promises that we'll be able to resolve this but we can raise a case with our promotions team to find out whats happening. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jannabeech thanks for sending in your details.

I have contacted our promotions team to find out what happened here. It will take them a few days to get back to me, but I'll update you as soon as I can.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jannabeech I'm happy to confirm the cashback will be honoured, I'm sorry for the initial confusion about your claim.

If you have any more problems with this after the 30 day lead time, please post back and we'll be happy to chase this up further if required.

Thanks

0 Ratings