cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Topcashback Claim

I originally signed up to a deal back in March through Topcashback worth £155 (Superfast 2 = £135 plus Wifi Complete =£20). However due to various delays and cancellations by BT this did not track properly and I am still awaiting payment. 

Topcashback have sent a missing cashback claim to BT and have stated when BT confirm, payment will be issued.

Can anyone have a look at this as anyone I have talk to from BT don't really know anything about how the Topcashback method works. I was assured through one of my complaints that there would be no problems claiming this original amount without further delays.

Kind regards

Gavin

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Topcashback Claim

Hi @Gavin1981 I'm really sorry to see your cashback hasn't tracked properly, if the original order was cancelled and reissued it stops the tracking and the claim will need to be manually arranged.

The correct process is to raise this with the cashback provider first and they liaise directly with the BT partner promotions team to resolve any issues, when did Topcashback send the missing cashback claim over to BT?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Topcashback sent the missing cashback claim to BT on 13th May.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for clarifying that @Gavin1981, I would have expected that to have been dealt with by now.  I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll chase this up with the cashback team.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thank you

0 Ratings