Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Topcashback claim delay

Hi,

i switched to BT for phone, broadband and tv on 24th May this year. The service was fully set up on 24th June (there were several delays with the switch over and engineers who didn’t turn up or contact). I submitted a missing cashback claim with topcashback on 31st May as it wasn’t showing up as tracked. It has still not been resolved and is still showing up as ‘waiting for retailer’ now. Topcashback say there’s nothing they can do their end as its down to the retailer. Do I need to contact BT about this or is it just a matter of waiting? As a side note, I contacted BT not long after ordering as I needed the AJM/VOL number to lodge a claim with TCB. I spoke to a lady who gave me the number and told me that basically once I’d given that number it would go through in no time with no issues so I have no idea why it’s gone on so long. Any advice?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Topcashback claim delay

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Becca101,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the cashback that was included in the order you placed.  Raising a missing cashback claim was the right thing to do at that stage and I appreciate the time you've taken to do that but things should really have moved forward by now.  You can get in touch with us and we will check what's causing the hold up.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thank you 

0 Ratings