Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
p8847m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Topcashback claim denied

Go to solution

Hello,

I signed up for the unlimted fibre broadband, all day call package, line rental, Total Entertainment HD TV and £5 Sim package last September, but my Topcashback claim has been declined. I've tried asking Topcashback support to follow it up, but it's taken now 6 months and I'm still waiting. Is someone able to check on this for me, it was one of the main reasons I switched and has become a bit frustrating. Also I'm sure i saw a cashback for broadband mastercard deal too, but when asking BT support, I've been told there wasn't an offer on.

Many thanks,

Paul

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Topcashback claim denied

Go to solution

Hi @p8847m Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. 

If you are still having a problem with your cashback can you check that your order reference starts AJM (Do not post your order number) and also as there are a few cashback offers and you confirm what site the cashback is from. 

Also have you raised a dispute with the cashback site and as they should provide a reference and they should be able to resolve this for you. Post back and let us know how you are getting on.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
p8847m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply and welcome to the forums.

This is from TopCashBack. I have raised a dispute with them but couldn't see a dispute reference for this.

I confirm the AJM order reference, VOL order number and GB account number was included in the dispute. 

The last I've heard is that TopCashBack are going to query it with the "merchant's affiliate network". I'm not sure what this means, but the dispute has been going back and forth since September 2016.

Many thanks for you help with this.

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @p8847m Thanks for posting back. 

We will be happy to look into this for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
p8847m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Cheers John,

I've sent the details through.

Kind Regards

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

@p8847m I called there but missed you, I was calling to ask if your Topcashback claim has been paid as we have instructed them to process your claim.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
p8847m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
Hi Tom, Thank you for your call and reply, sorry I missed it. There's no sign of the cashback to my account yet. Kind regards, Paul
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@p8847m sorry about that, I'll chase this up with the cashback team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@p8847m I called there but missed you, can you post back to let me know if this is now sorted as the cashback team have advised it should be with you now? 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
p8847m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

The cashback was confirmed on Tuesday and I received an email from TopCashBack today saying it will be in my account shortly. Thanks a lot for your help on this, much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Paul

0 Ratings