Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Topcashback claim

Go to solution

Yes also having problems with TCB;  Ordered Bt infinity in October but still getting nowhere getting cashback from them.

TCB confirmed tracking with me when I linked from their site to BT.com but keep asking me for some  'AJM' or 'BTC'  Account number as they cannot proceed unless I supply numbers which I have never got;  I have given TCB all my relevent acount details, Order numbers like the Volo reference etc to no avail.

Is there such numbers like "AJM**Edited** / BTCOM**Edited**" for Bt infinity broadband and where do I find them in my Bt.com Account so I can give them to Topcashback.

Think I may need a mods help here ?

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Topcashback claim

Go to solution

Hi @GS621

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having claiming your cash back through Topcash back.  I understand that you have been in touch with them already and you're no further forward so we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @GS621,

Thanks for taking my call today. I'm glad I was able to clear things up for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I am trying to post this Solved Solution for Bt 

I got a call from Bt saying My Cookies were wrong so Topcashback unable to track properly making my claim void?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @GS621,

Happy to clarify this for you. If you're browsing or google searching offers and then place an order through Top Cashback you need to clear all cookies and cache as the order won't track correctly. Qualifying references begin with the AJM or BTC prefix. Any orders that don't have that prefix or have Z60 as a prefix do not qualify as those have not been placed via the correct route. The Top Cashback terms are clear on that point.

'Cashback usually tracks no problem, but there are certain things which can upset the system. Make sure you visit the retailer via our website and don’t click to any other sites before making your purchase, check that your computer is set up to record cookies in your internet browser, and clear your cookies if you’ve been browsing around before coming to TopCashback.'

Cheers

David

0 Ratings