Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silvasean
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Topcashback declined

Hi my name is charlotte keen.
I have made a new customer purchase of bt through top cashback in January. It has been declined as ive waited 6+ months. I have tried to log a missing claim report but the site won't let me do it. 
I think I know what has happened as bt completely messed up my first purchase order and lost all my details and had to remake a new purchase order. I did mention to bt I have purchased though tobcashback and this may affect my claim and they replied with it should be fine. I am trying my best to get to the bottom of this but with no success

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Topcashback declined

Hi @Silvasean

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that your Topcashback has been declined.  Raising a missing claim report would be your first port of call and I appreciate the time you have spent trying to submit the claim.  Due to the problems you're having with this we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Silvasean 

I picked up your case this morning and tried calling.  Sorry I wasn't able to catch up with you.

If you have a minute or two this afternoon post back and let me know.  I'll do my best to give you a call.  I'm about until 16:00 today.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Silvasean
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

sorry robbie at work today and tomorrow. Wednesday will be better as im off .
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Silvasean 

Thanks for that, @RobbieMac will be in touch on Wednesday.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Silvasean 

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I have sent this off now to chase the cash back on your behalf and I will give you another shout when I have received a reply 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings