Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 35

Topcashback denied

Go to solution

Hi

Topcashback have denied my cashback claim. They clam that another referral comapny was associated with the transcation but could / would not confirm who. I clicked through from Topcashback at 9.52 and received an email confirming my broadband order less than twenty minutes later. I didnt navigate away from the screen or visit any other sites in between. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

0 Ratings
34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Message 2 of 35

Re: Topcashback denied

Go to solution

Hi @labrums,

I'm sorry to hear that that has happened. This can happen if you had other comparison sites open around the same time you went to order. The cookies from those sites can cause tracking issues even if the page was recently closed.

I can't promise that I can get you the cashback but I can find out if this is what happened if you wish. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @labrums Thanks for sending over your details. I've raised a query on your cashback and will update you as soon as I  hear back early next week. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 35

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today @labrums.

I'm happy that I was able to help you get the payment.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 35

Go to solution
Hi Daniel. When we last spoke you said the cashback would be in my topcashback account within 30 days but I have yet to receive the payment. Would you be able to chase this up please. Many Thanks Sally
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 6 of 35

Go to solution

@labrums I'm sorry you did receive your Topcashback deal. Can you send in your details again and we'll chase this up for you? The contact us link is on my profile page.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @labrums I've picked up your case and contacted the cashback team to chase your cashback. They normally take 3-4 days to get back to us but once I have an updated I'll let you know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @labrums The promotions team have updated me on your cashback. They have apologised that it has not been placed in your account yet and have been in contact with TCB and assured me it will be in your account within the next 72 hrs. 

Please check your account after this time has passed and post back and let me know you have received it ok this time.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 35

Go to solution
Hi - still no sign. Would you be able to follow up please. Many Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @labrums Sorry you have not received the cashback yet. Please can you check if it has arrived since you posted yesterday and if not I will chase again. 

Thanks
John

0 Ratings