cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koalaelf
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Topcashback not tracked - the situation being suggested is impossible!

I am very frustrated to find that the good deal I signed up to with BT is not what I thought it would be due to there being a problem with the £80 cashback.

I have lodged a claim with Topcashback, but they are saying there is nothing they can do since my Z60 reference suggests that the purchase was generated through a pay-per-click link rather than through TopCashback. 

However this is completely impossible. I use an ad-blocker on my main browser & when I find a deal and want to use Topcashback, I open a completely new browser, clear the cache and cookies etc, navigate straight to & log in to topcashback & ensure tracking is working.

When making this BT order, I specifically noted this disclaimer about the order number prefix, so I was extremely careful to ensure I did all of the above, clicking straight through & placing the order with BT via the Topcashback link. I didnt browse anything else and absolutely clicked nothing else that could have registered as a pay-per-click.

I am extremely unhappy about this. I feel that I am being fobbed off & taken for a fool.

There are far too many of us who have not received cashback with BT. Most of us have never had this sort of problem with Topcashback before. What exactly is going on here? I expect that BT as a company with good standing to honor their marketing arrangements that they draw people in with.

Additionally I have yet to receive my £125 reward card - it has been 17 days (it said in the email it could take 30 days). Why is this taking so long? I would hate to think they are hoping I will forget about it and not follow it up.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Topcashback not tracked - the situation being suggested is impossible!

Hi @koalaelf and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been some confusion with your cashback claim. The Z60 reference points to there being more than one browser open at the time of the order but I can check that and get you a definitive answer. If that suits drop me over an email with your details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

koalaelf
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi David, thats great - I cant see a contact link to email you though? I'm possibly missing something obvious.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Click on Davids name and you will see the contact the mods link in his profile
0 Ratings
koalaelf
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thankyou John, all sorted now.

0 Ratings