cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlisonW65
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Topcashback reward

Hi, I have had numerous BT on-line chats trying to obtain my   BTCOM reference,  which no one seems to know what it is! I am still waiting for this to be sent in an email which would be sent in 5 days that was September! After submitting various permutations I eventually seem to have the correct one. That was submitted in Sept, Topcashback are still waiting for BT to action. I appreciate these are extraordinary times but how much longer is this going to take, my BT account went live in early June? Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: Topcashback reward

Hi @AlisonW65 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT Community!

I'm sorry for the time it's taking for you to receive your TopCashback.  It really shouldn't have taken so much effort on your part to receive the BTCOM order reference number.  I understand that after many attempts  you received it in September last year.

Have you tried to raise a >> missing cashback claim << directly with TopCashBack?  That's the best thing to do at this stage.  Make sure and keep us posted on here with how things are going.  If you're still having problems we'll be about to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
AlisonW65
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi , many thanks for your response.

I raised a missing claim with Topcashback in June as this wasn’t showing in my account. The claim was submitted to BT 21 September,   I sent a “nudge” to them 14 November, but still no news to date. 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

@AlisonW65 wrote:

Hi , many thanks for your response.

I raised a missing claim with Topcashback in June as this wasn’t showing in my account. The claim was submitted to BT 21 September,   I sent a “nudge” to them 14 November, but still no news to date. 

Hi @AlisonW65 

Thanks for posting back to let me know that.  I'm really sorry, this shouldn't be going on for as long as it has been.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings