Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrissielouise
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Topcashback

Hi 

I purchased broadband with BT via Topcashback.   It's been 12 weeks and the cashback has not even been confirmed yet   it still says pending.  I feel tricked into taking out the broadband as Topcashback wont respond to any emails, they just send an automated response.  I'm feeling very frustrated.   Please can anybody help 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Topcashback

@Chrissielouise wrote:

Hi 

I purchased broadband with BT via Topcashback.   It's been 12 weeks and the cashback has not even been confirmed yet   it still says pending.  I feel tricked into taking out the broadband as Topcashback wont respond to any emails, they just send an automated response.  I'm feeling very frustrated.   Please can anybody help 

Hi @Chrissielouise 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the cash back yet.  I realise that it has been showing as pending for 12 weeks and there really should have been some progress by now.  You can get in touch with us and we will check what's causing the hold up.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Chrissielouise
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Topcashback

I've sent you all the details you've requested 

0 Ratings