cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Totally incompetent

Over a 2 week period have called 8 times on the 3rd time agreed a package & price. Seems they just keep telling lies as no one since the 3rd call has updated my bills or App. Not sure if they are just waiting to take my direct debit or what on earth they are doing. After a very frustrating 7th call I was offered compensation & told the package I requested is in place . Left it a further 3 days app still says the same , no updated package & no compensation. I did say I absolutely refuse to call again , really don’t have time for this in my life. Told this morning package in place, app updated by someone who left his desk to speak to manager & said I can see on the screen my manager is doing it now, you will have compensation deducted but guess what 8 calls later over 2 weeks all still the same . If not sorted by end of week cancellation of direct debit is all I can think of then I will leave BT fir good . Totally incompetent.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Totally incompetent

Hi @Crackers13,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry you've had to contact BT a number of times to get your complaint resolved.

When compensation is applied to an account, the details of the credit are normally only shown in the credit section of the next bill. I'm sorry if the credit hasn't been applied.

If you send me your details, I'll make sure that this is done and that your case has been fully resolved. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Totally incompetent

@Crackers13 

Whatever you do don't cancel your Direct Debit. That can cause you loads of avoidable problems.

Do as @PaddyB  has suggested as the moderator team have an excellent record of resolving issues.