cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richard5
Message 1 of 5

Transfer of calls to BT - Disgraceful service

I transferred my broadbrand and calls to BT from TalkTalk in November last year and took out BT Sport etc.  My line rental has always been with BT.  All seems to have been fine with the exception of the calls.  TalkTalk are still charging me for calls as well as BT.

I spoke to BT a month or two after the transfer and pointed out this issue and they apologised and said that although BT had notified TalkTalk about transfer of the broadband, they had not notfied them regarding calls.  Someone undertook to do this and recompensed me for the double charging to date.  I called again recently when TalkTalk sent me a letter saying that we owed them money for the calls and someone from BT again apologised and said that they would resolve this but didnt have the authority to reimburse me for the double charging and transferred me.  Through this process, I have spoken to a number of people, been cut-off and been called back by various people from India but no-one seems to know what to do or take reponsibility for this.  Someone even suggested for the first time that I needed to speak to TalkTalk to cancel the calls but when I speak to TalkTalk they say they need notfication from BT.

I have wasted a lot of time on this very simply point.  Can someone clarify what needs to be done and how I get reimbursed for the double charging and compensated for the complete waste of a lot of my time.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Transfer of calls to BT - Disgraceful service

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Richard5,

I'm sorry this has been happening. If you need to speak with someone today, you can call our Customer Options Team on 0800800030. They should be able to find out what's going on.

However; if you still need help, you can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It may take us a few days to pick it up.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Richard5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @DanielS

I am past trying to call someone about this so please can you either get a moderator to deal with this.

Thanks

Richard

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@DanielS

DanielS is a moderator  and that is the advise  he is giving you please click on his username and use the contact the mods link that it shows then the mods can help you  further