Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
msarbeee
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Trouble logging in!

Every single time I try to login to 'My BT' it says I have entered my password incorrectly (even if the computer has remembered it from the previous login). Up until now this hasn't been too much of a problem as I have just gone through my security question and email address and reset the password each time.

However, it has now got to the stage where 'My BT' will not accept my security question, even though I know that it is right since I've had to enter it numerous times over the last couple of weeks since I set up my account with BT.

Can somebody PLEASE help me fix this, as I really need to be able to access it in order to view my bills etc.

Many Thanks!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Trouble logging in!

Do you realise that you have to register separately for MyBT? Your main BT details will not work.

At top right on the MyBT homepage you need to click "Or sign up" just below "Log in".

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
msarbeee
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Yes, I 'm using my My BT login details. Like I said, the password I have had to reset numerous times. So I have previously been able to login. It is only now that it has stopped accepting my security question. To the best of my knowledge, my brothers birthday hasn't changed.

0 Ratings
msarbeee
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for your help. The person I spoke to has raised it with the tech team as it appears to be a technical fault.

0 Ratings