cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sd7
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Trying to change broadband package

I've been trying to change my broadband package for over a month now.  I'm still on the old Option 3 unlimited broadband, I want to be on the current Unlimited broadband package which is half the price for the same service (£16 versus £30.50).  I sent an email and received a callback over a month ago and was advised that changes had been made.  I checked last week and I was still on the old Option 3, after going on Live Chat I was told it would be resolved and I'd receive an email to tell me when it was changed.  No email received by today so went on Live Chat again and they confirmed that no changes had been made but this time were very evasive and again wanted me to wait to be contacted.  I can understand why BT would want me paying double for the same service but surely they can't just ignore my requests?

Can a mod help please?  I've tried the Complaints section on the Contact Us form but it just directs you back to the same customer service teams which haven't done anything so far.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Trying to change broadband package

Hi sd7,

Thanks for posting and apologies that this is going on for so long.

I can help you with your package from here.  To get in touch, click on the "about me" section of my profile where you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
sd7
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I used the contact link within 30 minutes of the above post and received a reference number - yet again haven't heard anything.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

it can take 3/5 working days after sending email before mods get back to you.  your email is in a queue of others waiting for mod help  whne your email reaches top of inbox mods will contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
sd7
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

6th working day now and still heard nothing.
0 Ratings