cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darrenj2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Trying to get a new deal!!

I rang BT Fibre in the hopes that I could get a new deal as I pay my phone line annually in January and my package finishes in May this year.

So I tought rather than have these seperate I could get a new package with the phone line included.

To my dismay when I eventually got through I wa told there was nothing for me and try again when my package ran out!!

Surely this cannot be true, I wasn't thinking about leaving BT but with this attitude I may just well do that.

Is there anything that can be done?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trying to get a new deal!!

Try calling the Options Team 0800.800.030 and ask for retentions. Do your homework first and have comparisons from other ISPs. Be prepared to move if they don't offer anything.

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trying to get a new deal!!

It is almost impossible to synchronise all the elements of the packages offered by BT once they have fallen out of synch. Given that the package runs to May I doubt you can recontract it until closer to that date unless there is a personalised offer on MyBT.

It will be very difficult to get the Line Rental Saver aligned as part of any deal you make ( I assume this is what you pay in January ). Being realistic the only option available is to not pay the LRS until May when the main package is renegotiated and even then it will have to be a 12 month contract.

0 Ratings