cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrightio
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Trying to renew broadband contract fails

So despite being encouraged to not contact BT during the current climate I am unable to renew broadband.  Seems like I am not the only one that has had this issue in the past and all previous instances seem to have necessitated a phone call.

I get the warning that my "deal" is due to end but when I click on link I get the prompt offers are only available to people who already have broadband!  Now stuck as I cant register as a new customer and yet appears the system is very clunky and not suited to Fibre to house customers.

Not good enough BT as this has been known about for some time.  Before I am made to feel like a second class citizen and face the call monopoly has anyone managed to resolve this without calling BT?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trying to renew broadband contract fails

No

Phone 0800800030 who are dealing with renewals 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
wrightio
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trying to renew broadband contract fails

Thanks for the reply, painful at present to get through (understandably) but creates a further annoyance as unable to benefit from cash back offers etc.

0 Ratings