Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Geetee66
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Two hours on phone to BT

Hello, I'm new here.
I haven't begun my service from BT, but I already have grave concerns about their customer service.
I found it extremely difficult to speak to anyone, in order to solve my BT ID login problem.
It took nearly an hour to resolve the issue.

Once I gained access to My BT, I discovered my order for BT Infinity had been cancelled, but an engineer was still scheduled to visit me this coming Monday (15th August).

I spoke to 4 different call centre departments, before getting my order reinstated and another appointment booked.
The next available date is in another 2 weeks.
Fair enough, someone their end didn't push a button and my order wasn't dealt with properly.
Annoying, but stuff happens.
But what really makes me angry, is that it took 70 minutes on the phone to resolve this today.
Then I got cut off and no call- back.

I've received a confirmation email now.
I'll have my broadband in two weeks and I'll need to take ANOTHER day off work because of BT's ineptitude.

Not a good start, BT.
Very shoddy.

Has anyone else experienced so many difficulties with customer service?
Have I made a big mistake switching to BT?
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Two hours on phone to BT

Hi @Geetee66,

Reading you post I can understand your frustration, I agree its not a best start to life as a BT customer. I'll be able to take a look at your order to make sure it goes through correctly. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings