Thank you , I have sent my details.
To update I phoned CS this morning.
Claim is a new order had to be put in and was delayed due to the bank holiday .. well obviously yes but why was that needed.
I have had 2 verbal and one written guarantee of BB by 29th and 31st ( should have been done by 12th Dec )
In any case final chance is midnight 6 Jan, if not we end this sorry saga with me walking away from BT with no financial penalty, in fact I will be seeking compensation for breech of contract....