sonny1234
Accepted Solution

Uk Call Centre?

Hi, I wonder could anyone give me a phone number for a uk call centre so I can discuss a billing error? 

Thanx.

Sage
john46

Re: Uk Call Centre?

Hi this link will take you to a live billing chat Monday to Friday 9 am to 6pm http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
pjspjs

Why ask fro a thanks for such a non-answer. sonny1234 asked for a UK Call cedntre number, by giving him an on-line chat link doesn't answer his question. And how can we assume a chat is managed by a UK centre.

If you can't be helpfiul then don't answer

Expert
Patty-L

When you get into the working of these forums you will find that that is a good answer.
As it is marked solved I presume that billing live chat link worked for him/her.
Expert
ttyrie

I dont think registering to the forums to add your tuppence worth is helpful either...

Anyway the number for future reference is 0800 800 150 :smileywink:

Guru
toekneem

And after trying to fathom your way through that, you might then realise why the Live Chat was offered:smileyhappy:

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Beginner
johnho

The 0800 800 150 number is not a uk number it put you through to india .There does not seem to be anyway to contact uk from the numbers given by Bt Shame on them

Sage
john46

johnho The number is a global number many times the calls are answered by UK based staff I recently re negotiated my contract and it was dealt with by UK staff
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
supert56

I cannot believe some of the responses coming back from the so called ‘Gurus’ on this forum – clearly you are employees of BT and if you are not, I question why you have felt compelled to post up to 9000 times on the forum!

The responses above do not answer the question and the sarcastic responses are plain rude and unhelpful.

The question asked was ‘What is the number to call to speak with someone in the UK to discuss billing?’.  Being fobbed off with the standard 0800 number does not constitute a solved answer.

Having called BT in the region of 25 times over the past 2 months I can confirm I have only once been through to a UK call centre representative. It is a plain lie to suggest that the calls are evenly distributed globally. More to the point however is why are customers being directed to India in the first place? This is British Telecom!

Having just spent the past hour attempting to explain my simple problem to the call centre operator in India I have come away having been charged for line rental before my line was even connected. Further to this I was told my address has been setup with 3 different accounts, two of which I have received final bills for and one which is still running – again this wasn’t sorted out. The call was ended by the operator telling me he would call me back in 15 minutes whilst he fixes details of the refund I am due – having been told this 5 times from respective operators I have found my chances of receiving this return call are 1 in 5... not good odds.

In total I have received the worst possible customer service possible (these forums are further testament to this), been charged for line rental before my line was connected and charged for two final billing fees for cancellations of lines I did not want setup or cancel!

It is absolutely criminal that a company can continue to operate like this in the UK in 2012 and I personally will be taking this matter to small claims court if a BT representative doesn’t get in touch with me within 3 days with contact details of someone to speak to in the UK.

**It turns out the call was never returned, seems the odd's have worsened to 1 in 6

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

supert56 wrote:

I cannot believe some of the responses coming back from the so called ‘Gurus’ on this forum – clearly you are employees of BT and if you are not, I question why you have felt compelled to post up to 9000 times on the forum!

The only official BT employees who are qualified to give an "official" answer, are the BT Care Forum Moderators.

They will go out of their way to help, if the problem cannot be sorted within the community.

The rest of the people here, come from all walks of life, including BT pensioners, but we are all BT Customers, and only have access to public information, some of which can be found using Google.

These forums have been going on for many years in various formats, and the "experts" and "Gurus" have sorted out many problems, some of which occur over and over again.

Please, if you have an issue which you feel is not being dealt with to your satisfaction, then contact the BT Care Team Forum Moderators using this form

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.