cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomB87
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable To Claim Reward Card

Im unable to claim the bt reward i signed up to, i have spoken to 3 different advisers who always say the problem will be resolved in 12 hours and still nothing im still getting the "Dont forget to claim email" and when i click on the link it doesnt work, Getting really frustrated with something so simple, May look to cancel

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable To Claim Reward Card

Hi @TomB87 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you've been having claiming for your reward card.  I appreciate the time you have spent speaking with my colleagues over the phone trying to get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
hanshuber
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

unfortunately I have exactly the same problem.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 4

@hanshuber Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry you're not able to claim your reward card. Have your BT services been activated and did you check by logging into your MyBT account?

If you need any assistance, I'll be happy to get this looked into and have sent you a private message so you can send over your details confidentially to the moderation team.

You'll get the private message by clicking on the envelope on the top right of the community website.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings