Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

Unable to access My BT.

Go to solution

When I try to log in to My BT, after entering user id and password the screen flashes up Your Homepage, retreiving dashboard information, then comes up with my e mail inbox. Anybody else had this problem?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Plummo
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to access My BT.

Go to solution

It might be a good idea to clear the cache and cookies from your browser and try and go into the account again. If that fails, reset your My BT password and log in with a new one.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @landie57,

I am sorry to hear that you can't access your MyBT.

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache as @Plummo suggested?

Could you try a different browser or another device? Or, could you try accessing our site using the "Incognito" mode on Google Chrome or the InPrivate mode through IE if you have them?
Let me know how you get on please as I may be able to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I have tried two devices, laptop and pc, cleared cache on both and tried incognito mode. Same result every time. Complaint raised, awaiting response.

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

There would seem to be a problem at BT end as I can’t login through the MyBT App either.

0 Ratings
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for that, helps confirm what I thought. Not sure of security implications if logging on, or trying to, My BT and ending up in e mail.

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@landie57  Just to update you I have now been able to login via the App and browser but it was much slower responding than normal.

0 Ratings
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Problem resolved, my error, using e mail rather than My BT id which is different.

Worrying that entering my e mail details in the My BT login took me to my mail inbox, I would have expected a user id/password error message.

0 Ratings