cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coppertop
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Unable to access MyBT - stuck in loop

I'm unable to access my bills for the past two months because I'm stuck in a loop.

I log in and have access to my email but when I go to MyBT to access bills I'm directed to login in again. And so on. I am using Opera as my browser, I've tried Firefox and Google with the same results.

My PC is only a month old and I was having the same trouble with the old one.

Any ideas on how to restore access to my bills would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
JohnC2
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to access MyBT - stuck in loop

HI @Coppertop welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are getting stuck in a loop when trying to access your bills. Have a Live Chat with our account and billing team and they should be able to fix this for you.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Coppertop
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for your input John. I have had a Live Chat and they said they would raise the issue to level 2. Someone has tried to contact my mobile when I'm unavailable so I am no nearer a solution. I was hoping for an email. I will try the chat again and see what happens. In the meantime I don't have access to my account but BT keep taking my money.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Coppertop,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry the issue still hasn't been resolved. If you send me in your details, I'll take a look to see if there is anything I can do to help you get into your My BT. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Romibaker
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hi I’m also stuck in a similar situation, I cannot access MYBT app,login to the BT Sport app And when I try to login via the website it takes me to a page saying they have recently detected some unusual activity on my BT ID and say I can reactivate it by clicking here and I change my password but then it does the exact same thing as before takes me to a page and asks me to change password 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Romibaker welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry about the problems you've encountered resetting your password.  If you try to reset your BT ID password on this link does it work?

0 Ratings
Romibaker
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Yes that has now worked!! 
thanks a bunch 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Romibaker,

Thank you for posting back to let us know. I'm glad that worked.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings