cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Unable to access my bills

I am trying to view my bills, I have received an email from BT inviting me to log  into my account, but everytime I go to the billing section and try to view my bills I am taken back to the first screen again.

Liz Parsons

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Unable to access my bills

Are you using a link in the email or going to your billing section by logging onto your MyBT on a web browser.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

im the same, seem to have two accounts linked to me though, one from a previous address that my ex was using, in my main mybt page its telling me it cant find my account details and no account number is shown at the top of that page, havent been able to find a department on the phone to sort it out, so used the complaint form in the hopes that its sorted - only way i could contact them online, i can remember bt used to have online chat with support

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

@dead1te wrote:

im the same, seem to have two accounts linked to me though, one from a previous address that my ex was using, in my main mybt page its telling me it cant find my account details and no account number is shown at the top of that page, havent been able to find a department on the phone to sort it out, so used the complaint form in the hopes that its sorted - only way i could contact them online, i can remember bt used to have online chat with support

You need to add your account number to your MyBT

Adding an account on My BT | BT Help

See link for online chat

BT Billing 

Message 5 of 11

my main MYBT page doesnt give me the choice to go to settings, will link an image of it and the online link doesnt show anything but phone contacts, theres nothing in the online help part (to chat with support)

https://imgur.com/a/5sHP4fo

edit - tried the link in brave instead of chrome and there is an online chat option showing now... wtf LOL

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Hi @dead1te you need to click on your details at the top of the page.

Thanks

Neil

Message 7 of 11

Hover over the MyBT button at the top of the page. It should reveal a box of options including "Settings".

EDIT:

If the above doesn't work, log onto your MyBT then go to "Your Profile" then at the top left beside "Profile" click on "Account" then scroll down to "Add Account".

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

if i click on account settings, account details, your bills etc i get the same pic that i posted the link to, theres an account no; listing but with no number in it

its like bt are confused between the two accounts, if i go into details/account, it sees theres two accounts, but isnt listing either as the main one

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

See my EDIT in last message.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

You need to make sure that you are listed as the account holder.

See link.

What's the difference between an Account holder and an Account manager in My BT? | BT Help

0 Ratings