cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Unable to access online bills/account

Hello I signed up for BT Broadband in October and ever since then I've been unable to access my account properly and see my bills. When I log into my account it just says "Usage Since: £0.00 Last updated: 18 October 13 at 21:17" and "We can't display your product information at the moment, we’re working to fix this as quickly as possible."

When I click to see my recent bills I get this message  "Sorry There's no recent usage because you don't have any products or services linked to this account." and  "Download and view your BT bills below. We're currently improving the way your bills look and how you download them, so you may notice some differences between your older and newer bills.

Your next bill is due after 18th October 2023" I'm not sure why this is happening but I'd like to fix it since I want to know how much money is coming out for my bills but I'm unable to access this information. I've tried different web browsers, computers from Windows 7, 8, 10 & MAC OS and I tried waiting a while hoping BT might fix it and the website would be working but its been over a month now and I need to see my bills. If someone could help me with this I'd be grateful, I've also attached screenshots of me having this problem.Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 15.00.55 copy.jpgScreen Shot 2015-12-01 at 15.01.23 copy.jpgScreen Shot 2015-12-01 at 15.01.48 copy.jpg

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to access online bills/account

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

If they cannot, then please post back here.

0 Ratings