cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Unable to claim reward card

Hi. I signed up for broadband which is now live and I got a link to claim my reward card. The link takes me to a screen saying there are multiple accounts and to choose an account. When I try to select the radio button for my broadband account it won't select. So basically I cannot progress. Could anyone please help

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to claim reward card

Hiya bit of advice, i would go straight to resolver and formal complaints with BT on this. I signed up in Feb, only recieved the reward card in May with not pin number- been chasing purecard and bt for pin number for months and now been told it expires after 3 months and bT take the money back then even tho the voucher and card states it last a years. I cant work out if its a scam but definitely miss selling  to a degree by making it impossible to redeem the voucher. I would start the formal complaint procdure within 3 months of signing up so to cover your back- i wish had in hindsight

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Redtel,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @PaddyB 

I've now done that so you should have received it. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks, @Redtel,

Someone from the Community will be in touch in the next day or two.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks @Mwest5 

I'll see how this goes. I hope I don't have the same issues