cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cphaines
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Unable to login to MyBT

For several months I have been unable to login to MyBT, despite inserting the correct passwords. It always responds with "Something went wrong. Please try again". I know this is not the message for an incorrect password, and I know my username is correct. If I then input an incorrect password, I then get pushed through the security checks and sent a PIN number, and invitation to create a new password. I do this, and then login with my new password, and get the same "Something went wrong. Please try again." This has been going on for months, and so I am unable to see my bills.

I cannot submit a complaint because when I go through this process it asks me to login using my MyBT password, and despite having a valid username and correct password, it does not recognise it.

So I have ended up here.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to login to MyBT

Hi @cphaines,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems signing into the My BT app. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings