Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Marklfc770
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Unable to make new order

Go to solution

Hi I made an order yesterday to take offer to get infinity 2. It allowed me to change the activation date which I did so it's going to upgrade on 5th April when my new billing period starts. I decided to get BT tv due to the reduced price but when I upgraded broadband it didn't give me the option to add TV. Now when I try to order the TV it keeps saying order not successful wait 30 mins if you have just placed an order to allow systems to update. And below it mentions that you cannot make another order if you are waiting for an engineer visit or kit to be delivered. As I am just upgrading I am getting neither. So do I now have to wait until the 5th to order BT tv by which time the offer will probably be over. I find it a bit strange that a company like BT don't want your money

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to make new order

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

Try online TV orders chat team 

Or BT UK customer options on 0800 800 030.

0 Ratings
Marklfc770
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to make new order

Go to solution

Thanks for your help. I contacted bt via the chat unfortunately big mistake, the lady said she had altered the account so I could order the tv package. Tried online and it was showing the £5 offer but when I went to buy it was showing £8. But my upgrade order disappeared and the order ref stopped working and wasn't showing in my track order section. He then checked the emails that were sent to me and found the order and updated the system so it is showing again. I then called the BT tv order line and he attached BT TV to my existing order which will go live after the upgrade goes through. So here's hoping everything will be ok.

0 Ratings