cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amd62
Message 1 of 4

Unable to order from you? Error message

Hi,

I've tried ordering the BT Infinity package for 52mb, however, I always receive the following error: "

"We're sorry but we can't process your order at this time. Please call one of our helpful advisors on 0800 800 150".

My issue is that I want the 120£ card, however, when I call the number, they say I can only receive the card when ordering online. 

My contract was the following: 

• £31.99 p/for 12 months
  • £34.99 setup costs

Could somebody please fix the bug on the web page, or somehow fix the order for me? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to order from you? Error message

Welcome to this user forum.

Is your address correct on the Royal Mail postcode database?

Are you an existing BT customer with a BT Retail phone line, or are you moving from another provider?

0 Ratings
amd62
Message 3 of 4

Thanks.

Using http://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode returns the same address except there is a comma between the flat number and name. (thats the only difference)

I am not a customer - the flat is completely new and came with OpenReach box preinstalled - Thus we called BT and waited around 7 days for them to update their database with our box. Today i received a text which said i could now order - yet the website doesnt work

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

If this is a fibre to the home installation, then that is dealt with by a different part of BT.

The FTTP number is 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings