cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
margesimpson
Beginner
Message 11 of 12

Re: Unable to pay your bill - PLEASE DONT WORRY

Yeah but what if BT **bleep** it up., they have done so with me before after billing me for a phantom phone call which was  to a free number and they said i was on the phone for hours and hours. Yes they did pay it back eventually but not in the manor they agreed to.  If the money is in your account on direct debit day I  bet they will take it. Then try getting through to someone to get your money back  that you actually needed for food or priority bills.

Hope it goes well for you though

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 12

Re: Unable to pay your bill - PLEASE DONT WORRY

@margesimpson wrote:

Yeah but what if BT **bleep** it up., they have done so with me before after billing me for a phantom phone call which was  to a free number and they said i was on the phone for hours and hours. Yes they did pay it back eventually but not in the manor they agreed to.  If the money is in your account on direct debit day I  bet they will take it. Then try getting through to someone to get your money back  that you actually needed for food or priority bills.

Hope it goes well for you though

Your choice. Do what ever you think is right for you as long as you are aware of the consequences and you are making an informed decision.

0 Ratings