cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to process order

• Hi I’ve been trying to make an online order all morning, I’ve deleted cookies and history etc, but every time I get to the end to checkout it says “we cannot process this order sorry call ...” I’ve had no issues getting to the checkout process when I’ve been looking at offers last month, but this one with a gift offer suddenly won’t process 🤔 I’ve searched the community and as much as they say “solved” there is no actual answer as to how to fix this... thank you in advance for reading and answering 😌
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to process order

are you a new or existing BT customer?

do you have an existing order in process as can only have one order at a time

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

No order in process and we’re new customers.

thank you for replying 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @ShortStack88  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are having a problem trying to place your order on bt.com. You may like to try with a different browser to see if that resolves the issue. If not when you are on the bt.com website trying to place your order do you get a pop up when there is a problem with your order with a number to call?

thanks
John

0 Ratings