cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sbass87
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to progress online order. Probably due to new build?

Go to solution

Hi Guys.

Moved into a new build property in April last year.  Took 4 months or so for it to get connected to the BT Open reach network - but was able to join Plusnet in August.

My Plusnet deal has expired and now want to switch to Ultrafast option 2 (300mb). 

typed all my details in, gone through line checker - apparently ill get upto 280mbps - great.

Put my order in, typed in all the details, options, - order seems to fail on submission:

"We cannot take your order at the moment. Please call us on 0800 800 150 to renew or change your bundle"

Spoke to Jane over the phone - doesnt understand why the order stalls online (she tried it herself using my details) - But confirmed she can put the order through the sales team on the phone.

Problem is - id effectively be losing £180 Reward card (£130 BB, £50 mobile) and any quidco cashback ontop of it.

Asked if they could ofset the prices - through discounted upfront / discounted line saver / reduced monthly costs - No can do.

I suspect BT's ordering system is still going through the hangover of getting the property recognised on the system.

I would be grateful for any assistance provided.

Simon

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to progress online order. Probably due to new build?

Go to solution

you need to phone the dedicated FTTP team 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Sbass87
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi there,

pretty sure that number just redirects to the normal sales team i just spoke to 😛

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

they are a dedicated FTTP  all BT FTTP is routes through this team

check the forum for others who have phoned the number  the forum cannot help with FTTP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings