Since about 2013/4 I have been unable to see my package details on my MyBT account billing page. I have posted on the forum a couple of times and someone has come back to me but nothing has been done. Someone tried to phone me but I missed the call as I was delayed in a meeting. So it has never been resolved. Anybody got any suggestions?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.
I've offered you help before back in August and again in September. You read my last private message to you on the 19-09-2016 19h40. I've also kept our contact channel open to you during this time. Please click on my user name and then on contact the mods. Make sure you aren't viewing the site in mobile view when you try it. Also, please do not send PM's in relation to it.
When you complete the form it will raise a ticket to us where we can help you.
As I said in my post I know I was contacted, however, I missed the crucial phone call and I have not pursued it for a while. I did not know that the "communication channel" was open during this time.
Can I just say that this forum page is one of the most frustrating pages I have yet to encounter as a help page. It is not intuitive nor particularly user friendly. I do not access these pages through my mobile but from a laptop (Chrome) and it still does not make navigation sense.
I have raised a ticket (I think) although I am not convinced.
Thanks for posting back!
I have checked our email queue and we have received your details. We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as your case reaches the top of our email queue one of the guys will give you a shout to help.
Thanks for sending over the details. I've tried calling, sorry I missed you. I've reported this back to our faults incidents desk to look into. They'll contact you directly but I'll open a case and will monitor from my side as well.
I have had an email from Ruby to say that the incident has been logged.