Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greaves88
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to update account landline number

Go to solution

I am trying to view possible new mobile plans online but am unable to do so as I receive an error message saying that the landline number on my account number does not match the landline number I am billed for. 

It then provides instructions to edit the landline number in my account page which does not work as there is no option for this once the instructions are followed. 

I can see a few topic with the same issue. It appears that my account needs the old landline info removing and the new info adding. Could a moderator please contact me to resolve this. Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to update account landline number

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@Greaves88 Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be able to update that for you. 

The mod team are quite busy at the moment so it will take a few days for us to get back to you, if this is really urgent I'd recommend to get in touch with the billing team on 0800 800 150 as they will also be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Greaves88,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've updated your My BT to show the correct telephone number.

If you need anything else, please let me know?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings