Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 5

Unable to view latest bill in MyBT

Go to solution

My latest bill for the period to 19 October is apparently available to view.  Unfortunately in the MyBT dashboard when I click on view bill I end up at the Overview page and then when I click on  View online bill the system wants to download the bill only.
This is a problem for me as in the past I have been able to view the latest bill and can then download the calls made as a csv file - this cannot be done from a downloaded bill as there is no detailed call analysis.

This may be a glitch as MyBT has been flaky for me over the past year 😩

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to view latest bill in MyBT

Go to solution

I just logged into www.bt.com/mybt and I can view my bill online and download it, have you tried clearing your cookies and cache or even try another browser ?

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@-Richie-wrote:

I just logged into www.bt.com/mybt and I can view my bill online and download it, have you tried clearing your cookies and cache or even try another browser ?

I was trying to do it first thing after starting up the laptop - cookies and cache are always cleared at the end of each browsing session.
Having just tried it again the effing thing now works - typical MyBT flakiness yet again.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Many conditions vary.

From past experience, you can view your latest bill on the date it should be produced, (sometimes).

The only reliable way of viewing is to wait for the email notification, which can be up to 2 days later.

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Ribblelancswrote:

Many conditions vary.

From past experience, you can view your latest bill on the date it should be produced, (sometimes).

The only reliable way of viewing is to wait for the email notification, which can be up to 2 days later.

I had received the email notification which is why I opened the thread. Normally the email wouldn't turn up until 2/3 days after the bill date - maybe that was the problem in that BT jumped the gun with the email.
The bill production process is somewhat tortuous and I can normally download it a day after the bill date but viewing it can be hit or miss time wise.

0 Ratings