cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wychbury
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Unable to view online billing

Hi As with a number of other members I can't view my on-line billing. I upgraded my broadband package over a year ago and every time I log in and try and view my bill I have the standard text "Thanks for signing up to online billing. Please be aware it can take up to 48 hours before your account details are available to view." I've contacted BT via their phone contact centre on a number of occasions but they are never able to help me and despite the fact this seems to be a common problem seem unaware of the issue. I have no idea whether BT are charging me the correct amount and frankly I'm seriously considering changing broadband / phone providers. Please could someone help with the solution. I know that there is one out there! Many thanks. Nic
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Unable to view online billing

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi wychbury,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I’m really sorry you’re having problems viewing the bill online. I can help you with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You’ll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. Once I have your details we’ll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
wychbury
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Hi David

Thanks for the reply, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've had a look at your profile but I can't find the link to contact you. Sorry if I'm going blind....

Regards

Nicola

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 10

It looks like this 

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
wychbury
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Nope, I'm not seeing that I'm afraid..Just the Mods name, no about me below it 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 10

ok I will ask them to repost tommorow
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 10

Sorry about that @wychbury Smiley Embarassed

Can you try the link in my profile and post back if you have any more problems.

Thanks,

OlgaC

0 Ratings
wychbury
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Hi,

Not sure if you can help me. I was dealing with Anne-Louise from BT following my initial request. I was unable to take a call from her last week and have inadvertently deleted the email she sent me. She had created a new register entry and had asked me to log in and validate my account to see if that would solve the issue around the inability to view the online billing system. Unfortunate the rebuild of my profile hasn't worked and I still can't view the bills. Is there any way of being able to contact her to try and progress this further?

Regards
Nicola

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @wychbury,

Thanks for posting. Annie has gone home for the day but will be back tomorrow. I've dropped her an email asking to pick up and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings