Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenkyle236
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Unbelievable £300+ bill!!!

Hi,
I am currently on a quarterly bill plan and this month is when I get my bill. I spoke to someone at online chat asking about how much my bill would be and he answered with a heartbreaking £335.60.

I don't understand how this could be and as I am still not able to view my bill yet I am in doubt of what has happened. This is what I would have been expecting:

Unlimited Broadband Extra - £21.00 * 3 months £63
Landline rental - £15.99 * 3 months 47.97
BTVision (Kids + Sky Movies) - £24.00 * 3 months £72
Other calls on landline this month - 10.95
One off charge - £35 for G4 box

All of that would come to a total of £228.00 but what is the extra £107 for? I think that this is wrong and I would like a proper breakdown of what I've been randomly charged for. Please help me to solve this unbelievable problem.

Thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unbelievable £300+ bill!!!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

Message 3 of 4

Hi kenkyle236,

Thanks for posting. Did you have a chargbe carried forward from a previous bill? I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
kenkyle236
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, I have filled in the form. Answering your question, my account was in credit of £92 so I am very sure that nothing was carried over the the previous bill.

Thanks
0 Ratings