cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Unknowingly been charged for BT Sport

Hi I’ve just discovered that for months I have been paying £10 per month for bt sport which I never asked for, have never watched and didn’t know it was added on my broadband package. I have rung to cancel this but the person I spoke to was unable to tell me why this had been added on.can I claim a refund for all the months I have been charged for this service and why would it have been added on without my consent? Many thanks for any help

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unknowingly been charged for BT Sport

Hi @Karenanerak 

Welcome to the Community.

BT should be able to tell you what date the service was added to your account. They should also be able to tell you if it was added by one of their advisers or if it was added via your MyBT account. 

If the service was added via a sales adviser you can ask for the call to be reviewed and if it was added without your consent I'm sure BT would refund. If the service was added via MyBT then it has been added by somebody with your long in info.

The only other thing I can think of is that before Christmas there was better gifts if customers took out service with BT Sport and placed their order online. You didn't take out or renew your service just before Christmas by any chance?

SP

0 Ratings