Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chm2009
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Unknown number on bill

Go to solution

I have a number appearing 3 times on my recent usage, which ive no idea what it is, i cant find anything about it online apart from someone else saying they have had it on their bill but they havent dialled it. I phoned BT to query this and after a few minuntes on hold was told that they cant tell me what it is due to data protection ( ! ) The only way apparently I can determine what it is is to phone it ( and get charged ) again! Is there anyone that can help on here if I provide the number?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unknown number on bill

Go to solution

did you try google and see if it a common problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
chm2009
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Yeah as I said im unable to find anything out about it online, which is very strange aswell as usually I can find numbers in there and see what they are.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

did you try using the forum search to see if anyone else had posted about the number  However if it had been posted on forum then I would have expected google to have found it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
chm2009
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Ok ive found it now - it was a number we had phoned but yeah im amazed it wasnt on google!

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Glad you solved your problem
0 Ratings