cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kanesh
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Unlimited Anytime Calls Customers are being incorrectly charged for calls to BT Mobile

Go to solution

BT is failing to stop the incorrect charges. Though our contract states that we have 1000 free minutes per month to call BT mobile numbers from our landline, we are being charged for all calls to BT mobile since this March. I have contacted BT a few times to highlight the mistake. Though they kept on apologising for the error and refunding the incorrect charges, they appear to be struggling to stop new charges appearing. We have to ring BT regularly to highlight the errors in order to receive the refund. By the way, we have not seen any refunds yet though we are being told that refunds are being made as credits for future. Last week, I was told that someone will contact me shortly to reassure me and consider some form goodwill gesture for the continues suffering. I haven’t received any calls yet. I am wondering whether it is time now after 22 years to move to a new provider.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Unlimited Anytime Calls Customers are being incorrectly charged for calls to BT Mobile

Go to solution

Hi @kanesh

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you're being charged for calls made to BT Mobile numbers.  You're right, as you've got Unlimited Anytime Calls you should get 1000 free minutes to BT Mobile numbers.

I appreciate the time you have taken to contact us about this so you can send us over your details and we will help you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
kanesh
Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Re: Unlimited Anytime Calls Customers are being incorrectly charged for calls to BT Mobile

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

Thank you. I have alredy sent you the requested information.

Regards

Kanesh

0 Ratings
kanesh
Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thank you for ringing me to confirm that there is an error on BT's billing system and to reassure that BT is taking all steps to quickly fix the problem of incorrectly charging for my calls to BT mobile. I am wondering whether you have any update on this matter.

0 Ratings
dpworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, I have the same issue with our Unlimited anytime calls to my bt mobile. Stephine on here is dealing with my issue as it appears to be a billing issue but on our profile the "unlimited anytime calls " does not show despite paying for it and not being charged for day time landline calls. Does your profile show the option Kanesh?

Our problem started after we took up the latest offer from B, we joined in January and the first two months were fine but following the take up of the offer in March its all failed and whilst the techncial service was fantastic the customer care until the mods on here extremly poor and unwilling to understand whats wrong.

Come on BT how many more are like us?

Darren

0 Ratings
kanesh
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Darren,

I think we both are in similar situation. I too took an offer in Feb. 

Kanesh

0 Ratings
dpworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Kanesh,

any news on your fix, Stephine called me on Friday saying they had a solution and to make a test call to my mobile whilch we have done so but afraid to say the system is stilll charging for the mobile call, which almost a monh has gone by since the original issue was spotted 🙂

Does the anytime call package appear in your profile\myproducts profile on your phone etc as I am sure before the offer it was listed in my case as :-

Infinity 4 - inc unlimied weekend calls

Phone line with anytime calls

BT Mobile

Now I get

Infinity 4 inc unlimted weekend calls

Phone line

BT Mobile

But order and payments show\include unlimted anytime calls.

Looks like we had the same person process our orders if its just us two with the problem 😞

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
kanesh
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi John,

You stated that all incorrect charges will be rectified before my May bill and you will reimburse all incorrect payment. But I am still being charged for calls to BT Mobile. Please give me a status update.

Regards

Kanesh

0 Ratings
kanesh
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi BT Staff,

Please give me a status update today regarding this ongoing incorrect charges.

Kanesh

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @kanesh,

Thanks for posting. @JohnC2 has picked this up and will be in touch later today.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings