ladyruskin
Accepted Solution

Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan

Can anyone tell me when the 'evening' starts under the BT Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan?  I thought it was 18:00 but I have been billed for calls made after this time.  Plus I assumed that Bank Holidays were included in the 'weekend' but having been charged for calls made to landlines on 27 December, I have found this not to be the case!

I have tried to search the BT site for call plan details but they only have details available for Unlimited Weekend, Unlimited Anytime and Broadband & Antime plans.

Thanks!

Sage
john46

Re: Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan

Evening call start at 1900 and do not include bank holidays sorry not to be able to give you better news
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Distinguished Guru
Ectophile

It was 18:00, but BT decided that people were making too many free calls, so they changed it to 19:00 instead.

On the plus side, you can now make free calls until 07:00 instead of 06:00. Woohoo!
tinybear_2002

I too have been making the calls after 6pm.  When did BT change this to be 7pm and why did they not tell anyone??

Sage
john46

It changed on April1st 2010
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’